Lucky Ace Poker Review

Lucky Ace Poker Review
Overall Rating:

Bonus: 100% up to $400

Game Variety

Texas Holdem (No Limit, Pot Limit, Fixed Limit), Omaha (Pot Limit, Fixed Limit), Omaha Hi Lo (Pot Limit, Fixed Limit), Seven Card Stud (Fixed Limit), Seven Card Stud Hi Lo (Fixed Limit)

Deposit Options

VISA, MasterCard, Wire Transfer, FirePay, Neteller, Moneybookers, Switch, Check, UKash, Diner Club, Paysafecard, Solo, eCash, Inter-account transfers

Customer Support

email, toll-free phone, live chat

Lucky Ace Poker Features

 Massive amount of weak players
 Great guaranteed tournaments
 Excellent promotions
 No-download version available
 Account balance updated in real time
 Nice looking replay of hand histories
 Attractive graphics
 Easy to use software

Lucky Ace Poker is a skin of the 888 network, which is also the owner of the largest online casino. Their casino players very often sit at the poker tables what makes the game one of the softest and craziest on the Internet. The poker player traffic is medium and constantly growing.

Lucky Ace Poker offers a unique poker bonus. 25% (up to $100) of the poker bonus is instantly credited to your account and ready to use after you make the first deposit. The remaining 75% (up to $300) of this poker bonus will be released when you collect 10 Bonus Points per each dollar of the bonus.

Each new player will receive access to seven daily freerolls with $3,500 in total prize pool. Moreover, you will also have a chance to win one of 20 tickets to the $50,000 guaranteed tournament in a special freeroll. This is a great way to start your poker bankroll.

Exclusive Poker 24 Casino bonus: signup and deposit at Lucky Ace Poker and you will receive a lifetime version of Pokerbility (worth $99.95), a state-of-the-art poker odds calculator. This is on top of the regular bonus.

Click Here to Sign Up with Lucky Ace Poker