888Poker Review

888Poker Review
Overall Rating:

Bonus: 100% up to $400

Game Variety

Texas Holdem (No Limit, Pot Limit, Fixed Limit), Omaha (Pot Limit, Fixed Limit), Omaha Hi Lo (Pot Limit, Fixed Limit), Seven Card Stud (Fixed Limit), Seven Card Stud Hi Lo (Fixed Limit)

Deposit Options

VISA, MasterCard, Wire Transfer, FirePay, Neteller, Moneybookers, Switch, Check, UKash, Diner Club, Paysafecard, Solo, eCash, Inter-account transfers

Customer Support

email, toll-free phone, live chat

888Poker Features

 Lots of weak players
 Great promotions
 Huge tournaments with guaranteed prizes
 No-download version available
 Account balance updated in real time
 Nice looking replay of hand histories
 Attractive graphics
 Easy to use software

As a part of the 888 network, 888Poker has been known for its soft players. Since the network also owns the largest online casino, poker players can find here many loose casino customers at the poker tables as well. The poker room is medium in amount of players and constantly growing.

888Poker offers a unique signup bonus. It matches the amount you deposit in 100% up to $400. However, unlike other bonuses, a part of this bonus (25% up to $100) is instantly added to your account balance and the remaining 75% (up to $300) is released when you collect 10 Bonus Points per each bonus dollar.

Each new player will receive access to seven daily freerolls with $3,500 in total prize pool. Moreover, you will also have a chance to win one of 20 tickets to the $50,000 guaranteed tournament in a special freeroll. This is a great way to start your poker bankroll.

Click Here to Sign Up with 888Poker